So that was fun, wasn’t it? A quick recap of the game, hopefully to be followed by a longer recap tomorrow (or later today, actually).
Few things of note about this game:
- Ben > EVERYTHING EVER. 12 TDs and 0 INTs in 2 games. Not too bad. Pretty cool how all anyone could talk about for the past week was Brady vs. Manning XLVII (those guys are olllld, amirite?) while Big Ben is actually making NFL history in back-to-back weeks.
- Terrell Suggs attempted about 17 different homicides during the game, yet was allowed to remain in the game. Probably another thing he learned from former teammate (and accused double murderer) Ray Lewis. Ray-Ray has much knowledge.
- I’ve said this pretty much every week this season, but I’ll take Antonio Brown over any other wide receiver in the league. Not sure of exact numbers, but I think they were something like 11 for 140. Unreal.
- The Ravens took 3 penalties on ONE play. Makes the Steelers look disciplined by comparison.
- Brad Wing and Shaun Suisham are my new favorite Steelers.
- Steelers are 3-0 when Martavis Bryant plays.
- Remember when Joe Flacco was Tyler Palko’s backup? That was awesome.
- Joe Greene is a living legend and I’m glad the Steelers played the way they did tonight while he was in the house.